AERO-AK Fully Automatic Vacuum Cleaning Machine for New Energy Vehicle Power Battery Shell
- Used for the process of cleaning and vacuum drying battery shells, equipped with a total of 11 chambers.
- Human-machine interface with a PLC and touchscreen automatic control system.
- Intelligent single-arm servo mechanical hand with precise positioning, offering multiple control program options.
- Equipped with a combination of ultrasonic cleaning, ultrasonic rinsing, pure water rinsing, drying and dehydrating, and vacuum drying processes.
- Vacuum Drying: The vacuum system removes air from the narrow gaps, blind holes, and small holes in the workpiece. It then uses a Roots pump to extract and discharge residual moisture, facilitating rapid drying of the product.
Battery Shell Cleaning Machine